A great logo is where it all begins, but definitely not where it ends! Good logos convey the core tenets of an organization and what that organization does. When I first takes on a new logo project, I spends a lot of time to understand both these factors and its audience. Let’s talk about what makes a great logo in the first place.
Principles of great logo design:
- Simplicity: Is the design simple and clean enough to be flexible and easily recognizable? Is it not too busy, distracting, or confusing?
- Memorability: Is it quickly recognizable? Will people only have to spend a second or two thinking about it to get it?
- Timelessness: Will it still be a great logo in 10, 20, or even 50 years?
- Versatility: Does it scale to different sizes without losing quality? Will it work across various media and within different contexts?
- Appropriateness: Does it resonate with the desired audience?
I give you the feature of designing the world class Logo for your website at inexpensive rates. With experience in graphic design and vast knowledge-base of print, online and offline communications, I provide studio-quality unique design that works. Here is the logo process to help you understand how I design logos.
If you need a Logo. Feel free to Contact Me. I’m usually around between the hours of 9am – 5pm weekdays and would be happy to answer any questions or concerns. I offer Free Consultations to discuss how my design services can help you!
Talk to you soon!